miércoles, noviembre 15, 2006,9:37 p. m.
♪Más de Mr. Plant♪
ROBERT PLANT - Dreamland(2002) Rock
1. Funny In My Mind (I Believe I'm Fixin' To Die)
2. Morning Dew
3. One More Cup Of Coffee
4. Last Time I Saw Her
5. Song To The Siren
6. Win My Train Fare Home
7. Darkness, Darkness
8. Red Dress
9. Hey Joe
10. Skip's Song

contraseña:rockthirsty.blogspot.com
Descarga



ROBERT PLANT - Manic Nirvana(1990) Rock
1. Hurting Kind (I‘ve Got My Eyes On You)
2. Big Love
3. S S S & Q
4. I Cried
5. She Said
6. Nirvana
7. Tie Dye On The Highway
8. Your Ma Said You Cried In Your Sleep Last Night
9. Anniversary
10. Liars Dance
11. Watching You

contraseña:rockthirsty.blogspot.com
Descarga

 
posted by Rhäyader & Müsika ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 22:52, Blogger td

    muito obrigado.

    robert plant é o máximo, mas o teu blog também o é.

    obrigado pelos 2 albuns. até outro dia

    gracias from algarve, portugal

     
  • At 12:38, Blogger Stretch

    Please re-up this file