domingo, diciembre 10, 2006,9:07 p. m.
♪Soft Machine♪
SOFT MACHINE - Volumen I - (1968) Canterbury
1. Hope for happiness
2. Joy of a toy
3. Hope for happiness (reprise)
4. Why am I so short?
5. So boot if at all
6. A certain kind
7. Save yourself
8. Priscilla
9. Lullabye letter
10. We did it again
11. Plus belle qu'une poubelle
12. Why are we sleeping?
13. Box 25/4 lid

Contraseña:rockthirsty.blogspot.com
Descarga

SOFT MACHINE - Volumen II -(1969) Canterbury1. Pataphysical introduction Pt. I
2. A concise British alphabet Pt. I
3. Hibou, anemone and bear
4. A concise British alphabet Pt. II
5. Hulloder
6. Dada was here
7. Thank you Pierrot Lunaire
8. Have you ever bean green?
9. Pataphysical introduction Pt. II
10. Out of tunes Esther's Nose Job.
11. As long as he lies perfectly still
12. Dedicated to you but you weren't listening
13. Fire engine passing with bells clanging
14. Pig
15. Orange skin food
16. A door opens and closes
17. 10:30 returns to the bedroom

Contraseña:rockthirsty.blogspot.com
Descarga
 
posted by Rhäyader & Müsika ¤ Permalink ¤


6 Comments:


  • At 22:24, Anonymous Anónimo

    weeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grax por resubir el soft machine vol 2

     
  • At 14:08, Anonymous Anónimo

    si puedes seguir subiendo musica canterbury seria excelente, ojala algo de gong, pero si sigues subiendo the soft machine, seria excelente =)


    muy buen blog...

     
  • At 21:57, Blogger Señor Walter

    Bien chingon, wey. Aunque, no se, tambien estan curados los albumes de fusion que sacaran despues. Pero eso si, las primeras obras psiquedelicas son requete-cool. Siguele!

     
  • At 02:16, Blogger Goldengladness

    I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG.THE SECOND VOLUME II LINK IS DEAD.CAN YOU PLEASE REUP.
    I SEE I'LL BE SPENDING ALOT OF TIME HERE I SEE ALOT I LIKE TO DOWNLOAD. THANKS FOR SHARING.

     
  • At 13:38, Blogger sd10521

    I've been looking for this one for a while to complete my Robert Wayatt / Kevin Ayers collection, but the link is dead.

    I have this on an old scratchy vinyl, but it would take forever to clean it up.

    Thank you for all the great music you have here.

     
  • At 13:39, Blogger sd10521

    I've been looking for this one for a while to complete my Robert Wayatt / Kevin Ayers collection, but the link is dead.

    I have this on an old scratchy vinyl, but it would take forever to clean it up.

    Thank you for all the great music you have here.