martes, abril 24, 2007,9:26 p. m.
♫Räinbow♫

RAINBOW - Catch The Rainbow The Anthology (2003)Prog Related

Disc :1
1. Man On The Silver Mountain
2. Sixteenth Century Greensleeves
3. Catch The Rainbow
4. Tarot Woman
5. Starstruck
6. Stargazer
7. Light In The Black
8. Mistreated
9. Long Live Rock 'N' Roll
10. Gates Of Babylon
11. Kill The King
12. Rainbow Eyes

Parte I
Parte II
PASSWORD:rockthirsty.blogspot.com


Disc: 2
1. Eyes Of The World
2. Since You Been Gone
3. All Night Long
4. Weiss Heim
5. I Surrender
6. Spotlight Kid
7. Can't Happen Here
8. Jealous Lover
9. Death Alley Driver
10. Stone Cold
11. Tearin' Out My Heart
12. Power
13. Can't Let You Go
14. Desperate Heart
15. Street Of Dreams
16. Difficult To Cure (Live)

Parte I
Parte II
PASSWORD:rockthirsty.blogspot.com
 
posted by Rhäyader & Müsika ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 12:23, Anonymous Anónimo

    obviously like your web site however you need to take a look at the spelling on several of
    your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and
    I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth nevertheless I'll definitely come again again.

    my page ... cellulite treatment reviews